Social Solar is a controller of the personal data you provide us with. We respect your data and your privacy is very important to us.
How We Use Your Data
We use your data to provide and improve our products and services, including for marketing, research, safety and enquiries.
We will use your data to comply with laws and regulations.
Information We Collect From You
We collect data when you enquire, sign up, or contact us. This includes enquiries via our website or our social media channels.
- We keep information you give us directly such as your contact details.
- If you engage with us online via our websites, our cookies may capture your IP address, location and record your activity on the website to help improve your user experience (where your browser settings allow this).
- If you post information online about us or provide feedback, we may keep a record of your comments.
- If you contact us with feedback, we will record details and comments.
How We Use Information
We are allowed to use your data only if we have a proper reason to do so such as:
- When it is in our legitimate interest
- When you consent to it
- To comply with the law
- For communication with you
- To check your identity
- To provide products and services
Our legitimate interests include keeping our records up to date and determining which services you may be interested in. Plus, improving our site, developing new services and contacting you about them.
To grow and promote our business, we use your information:
While monitoring our social media platforms (such as Facebook and Twitter) and your replies to email marketing.
To understand you better as a customer by analysing your transactions and interactions with us.
To send carefully tailored emails to your perceived preferences.
To contact you if you provide us with market research feedback.