Terms and Conditions
Our website Terms and Conditions outline how you may use Social Solar. These terms only relate to your use of this website.
Please read these Terms carefully. They are a legally binding agreement and contain important information on your legal rights and obligations.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Changes to Our Terms & Conditions
We may revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time and will indicate at the top of the page when these Website Terms were last revised.
Links to and from the Website
You may only link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, or from any website that you do not own. You must not frame the website on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw this permission at any time.
Where the website contains links or references to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links and references are provided for your information only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation. We have no control over the contents of third party websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.